Description: LECA (Light Weight Expanded Clay Aggregate) is made from 100% natural clay at average 1200∩ in rotary kiln, the Yielding gases are expanded by thousands of small bubbles as long as this temperature and porosity will appear by many voids and honeycombs at these round shape aggregates when melted materials become cold.
Product name: Lightweight Expanded Clay Aggregate ( LECA)
Other Name: Ceramsite, Expanded Clay, Clay Pebble, Clay pellet, Clay balls.
Main Sizes: 2-4mm(1-3mm), 4-8mm(3-9mm), 8-16mm, 10-30mm etc.
Physical Propertites LECA( Expanded Clay Pellets)
*Bulk density: 260-650kgs/m3
*Cumulative porosity percentage: >36%
*Specific surface area: 2-5X104cm2/g
*Hydrochloric acid soluble rate:<3.3%
*Friction loss rate:<2.2%
*Loss on ignition:<0.15%
Why leca( Expanded Clay Pellets) is the perfect grow medium for hydroponic greenhouse?
* Ph Neutral
* Poisonless & Tasteless
* Round Pebbles
* Porous Structure
What is the best hydroponics system for clay pebbles?
Flood and drain or a dripper system will deliver the fast growth rates and yields using clay pebbles.
Clay Pebbles can be used for:
- Aeration of growing media - ideal to mix into coco coir or soil to aid aeration
- Drainage - will hold water as well as offering great aeration properties and free draining
- Decoration - looks great as a top dressing for pots and also helps to prevent evaporation
- Hydroponics/hydroculture - used widely in hydroponic growing, they are ideal for flood and drain, deep water culture and drip feed systems
- Aquaponics - are also ideal to be used in aquaponic systems
1) 50 Litre PP/PE per Bag
2) Pallet Packing
24Bags or 28Bags/Plt, 320Bags/20'GP, 1040Bags/40'HQ
3)1150L Jumbo bag 44Bags/40'HQ
Sample Policy: Free sample is ready on your request, you just need to pay the freight cost
Customized service: All products size and package can be costomized according to your requirements
Payment Term:T/T, Western Union, Paypal (for sample)
Trade Terms:FOB, CFR, CIF
Delivery time: 10-15days after the deposit received