Bentonite is a kind of clay mineral with montmorillonite as the main component.
It has strong water absorption, it can absorb 8 times of its own volume of water, and it has a volume expansion of 10-30 times. It
is suspended and cemented in the aqueous solution. It has grease luster and smooth touch. it Can absorb water to expand and become
colloidal shape. If the water lost after long-term air drying, it can become loose again Because of its strong ion exchange
capacity, bentonite can absorb or absorb various colors. Mix it with grease to make it smoother. Its fine powder water suspension
has good dispersion and not easy to precipitate. In oil and gas drilling, mud should be used to cool bit, remove debris, protect
well wall and balance ground pressure. Bentonite is an ideal material for drilling mud because of its good dispersibility and
large amount of mud.
Main features of bentonite:
1. High concentration and pulping rate;
2. Excellent ability to transport drilling cuttings in suspension;
3. It has a long acting
time and keep the mud stable for a long time after mixing.
4. It can form a thin and dense filter cake layer to prevent mud leakage;
5. It can maintain the integrity of horizontal drilling to the maxi mum extent;
6. It can eliminate the hydration expansion of clay and shale, cement adhesion and prevent drilling tools from sticking.
Usage: Our advantage:
We are the directly factory, we can fast delivery, and we can supply any size of the tourmaline with high quality.
Also as a manufacturer, we can meet any of your customized requirements, such as special package, your own logo, natural ingredients, new mica color match, MSDS & TDS are available etc.
1. Bentonite for casting: used as binder and adsorbent, suitable for casting, ceramics and environmental treatment.
2. Bentonite for slurry making: used as binder, suspending agent and absorbent, suitable for oil drilling, foundation engineering
and construction cement. 3. Chemical bentonite: used as filling agent, thickener, suspending agent and decolorizing agent for
papermaking, rubber, paint, ink, daily chemical industry, coating and textile. 4. Bentonite for feed: used as binder and adsorbent
for feed of chicken, duck, goose, fish and pig. 5. Bentonite products for drilling.
6. Bbentonite for facial.
1.Taste-locking technology + low powder layer, refreshing and breathing together 2.2s rapid water absorption and expansion without
sticking to the bottom of the basin
4.Feeling good, low powder layer, non-stick claws
Packaging & Shipping
Packing details: 25kg per pack ,woven bags, we can also pack the goods according to your special request. Port: tianjin portcontact
lead time:shipped in 7-20 days after receiving the advanced payment.